Careers with Us
The AER is a world-class regulator which must attract talented and engaged people to carry out our critical role in Alberta.
As an organization committed to ‘doing the right thing’, we make a difference in Alberta’s energy sector through regulatory initiatives and decisions that serve the interests and safety of Albertans.We provide a positive work environment that fosters challenging and rewarding careers. This includes:
- flexible work options including none, one or two flex days a month, part time or telecommuting,
- competitive compensation, benefits, and workplace programs,
- pension and retirement savings plans,
- a respectful and diverse workplace,
- in house courses for professional and personal development.
For more information, check out Employee Programs on the side bar.
Please Note: Once you have created a HireGround profile, you will receive a confirmation email indicating you are registered in the system which means you have an account; this does NOT necessarily mean that you have also applied to a job. If you have applied you should have seen a message on the screen telling you so and also will receive an application confirmation email.